All three Brooks Guesthouses, making up a small family-owned chain of affordable luxury city centre hotels, are set to reopen in July offering 25% off direct bookings to tempt visitors back to Bristol, Bath and Edinburgh.
Each property is centrally located and offers personal service to ensure guests feel well looked after and safe. The Bristol and Bath guesthouses will reopen on 4 July, followed by Edinburgh on 15 July to follow the different government guidelines.
Occupying spacious and central sites overnight stays with a breakfast picnic (or breakfasts can be outside in the courtyards in Bath and Bristol) start from just £89 for a double room and NHS workers get a further 25% discount for stays up until April 2021. Family rooms are available in Bath and Bristol.
Reopening prices and offers
All three hotels have availability in July, August and beyond from £89 per room per night, based on two sharing on a B&B basis for a weekday stay and £119 per room per night at weekends. This is a discount of 25% off normal rack rates.
The sparking afternoon tea offer is available at each property from £99 B&B including afternoon tea and glass of prosecco for a weekday stay and £149 at the weekend.
What’s new for Brooks Guesthouses from 4 July
- While the hotels have been closed some rooms in Bath and Bristol have been spruced up.
- Direct bookings get a picnic basket breakfast included delivered to your room each morning.
- Afternoon tea service will be limited to five tables with time slots to enable social distancing.
- Courtyard garden breakfast available in Bristol and Bath if guests prefer to have it alfresco.
- The hotel staff have been trained in deep clean sanitation daily using hospital standard products.
- Contactless check in & check out plus free cancellation (24 hours before by 10am).
Mark Bibby Jackson
Latest Travel News
- March 12 - September 6
- March 28 - November 25
- May 22 - July 21
- July 11 - July 15
- July 23 - July 26