The MoonWalk Iceland 2023
Travel to the stunning shores of Lake Myvatn and take part in The MoonWalk Iceland, a midnight marathon that raises much needed money and awareness for vital breast cancer causes.
Organised by grant making breast cancer charity, Walk the Walk, the marathon takes place on 13 June 2023. Experience the joy and emotion of this iconic night-time fundraising walk surrounded by breath taking scenery in the Land of the Midnight Sun.
The trip runs from 11 – 16 June 2023 and includes a trip to Reykjavik, the world’s most northern capital city, a visit to Dettifoss – the most powerful waterfall in Europe, whale watching, and a much needed soak in the Blue Lagoon.
• Whale Watching with the chance to see the stunning humpback whales, minke whales and blue whales, as well as other sea life including much loved puffins;
• A tour round Lake Myvatn, famous for boiling mud pools, bird life, volcanic formations and a walk up and around a crater rim for breath-taking views;
• Explore Dettifoss – the most powerful waterfall in Europe, Asbyrgi Canyon and Jokulsa River;
• Discover Reykjavik, the world’s most northern capital city;
• Enjoy a relaxing soak in the Blue Lagoon;
• Unwind in the Nature Baths, enjoy a well-deserved massage, experience the Golden Circle Tour, helicopter tour, super jeeps, horse riding or even venturing inside a volcano; and
• Fully marshalled and supported night-time 26.2 mile walking marathon.
The MoonWalk Iceland six day trip costs from £2,730 and includes return flights from London Heathrow, domestic flights, transfers, four nights in a lakeside hotel in Northern Iceland, one night in central Reykjavik city centre, most meals, afternoon tea and most excursions including transport and guides.
The price also includes entry to The MoonWalk Iceland, a bra to decorate, 3 x MoonWalk Iceland t-shirts (1x long, 2 x short), high visibility beanie hat, MoonWalk Iceland cap, midge hat, weather protector, space blanket and finisher’s medal.
Breast cancer charity Walk the Walk is best known for its iconic flagship fundraising event The MoonWalk London, when women and men wearing decorated bras walk marathons through the streets of London.
For more information visit www.walkthewalk.org/Iceland
Leave a Reply