OYO Hotels & Homes, the world’s fastest growing hotel company, has announced its 100th UK hotel just ten months after arriving in the UK.
The company has launched a new UK website (www.oyorooms.com) alongside its OYO App to make it easy for travellers to find and book independent hotels and guesthouses which offer a reliable level of accommodation and service at an affordable price. OYO-branded hotels can be found in city centres, seaside resorts, near transport hubs and in rural areas.
Rather than developing or building new hotels, OYO works with small and independently-owned properties to improve the behind-the-scenes running of the business whilst also investing in the hotel to enhance the look and feel for guests. Guests can expect certain standards at OYO hotels, such as free wifi and clean and comfortable rooms. Whilst the OYO brand is introduced, the individuality of each hotel is maintained and embraced.
To highlight a few hotels from the growing portfolio:
- OYO Townhouse 30 Sussex – OYO’s first hotel in the UK offers clean and comfortable rooms close to London’s Paddington station – an ideal base from which to explore the capital
- OYO Loch Ness Hotel Drumnadrochit – Those touring the Scottish Highlands can stay here for a spot of Nessie hunting, learning more about the legend at the Loch Ness Centre & Exhibition right next door
- OYO Orestone Manor (photo above) – This elegant country manor hotel in Maidencombe, Devon, is the former home of artist John Callcott Horsley – designer of the first Christmas card – who hosted his famous brother-in-law Isambard Kingdom Brunel there. Read our review of Orestone Manor.
- OYO Pier Hotel Rhyl – This guest-house in North Wales is highly-rated by guests and is just steps from the seafront
- OYO The Derby Conference Centre – The 50 guestrooms at this event venue offer on-site accommodation for those attending meetings, conferences and celebrations
OYO also has a presence in other major cities and visitor hubs including Manchester, Brighton, Bournemouth, Blackpool, Sheffield, Newcastle, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen and Cardiff.
“It’s still day one for us, but we are very excited by the progress we have made in just a few months here in the UK,” commented Jeremy Sanders, Head of OYO UK. “We feel very privileged to work with amazing independent hotel owners across the country, helping them to deliver a quality and affordable product with a local touch. We will continue to invest in the UK, and look forward to hitting many more milestones.”
Latest Travel News
- November 17, 2022 - January 1, 2023
- November 18 - December 22
- November 19 - December 23
- November 23 - December 24
- November 25, 2022 - January 1, 2023
- November 25 - December 25
- December 1 - December 10
- December 7 - December 17
- December 8, 2022 - April 10, 2023
- December 9, 2022 - January 14, 2023
- December 11
- December 12