Just London Theatre Breaks 7 New Shows
Just London Theatre Breaks has launched seven new West End shows to its extensive bill, with audiences able to book one-night London breaks from £70 per person. The latest shows to take centre stage include Only Fools and Horses, Fast Love – A Tribute to George Michael, All about Eve, 9 to 5, Waitress, The Messiah and All My Sons.
The traditional London theatre break has been given the personal touch by Just London Theatre Breaks to allow theatre-goers to customise their visit to the capital, from selecting their preferred hotel to securing the best seats in the house. Theatre-break goers pick the seats they would like from an interactive map, followed by their preferred hotel from a wide selection of 3, 4 and 5* hotels in an area of the customer’s choice. Additional extras such as pre- or post-theatre dining can also be chosen from a variety of top Central London restaurants.
More information about the latest theatre shows and breaks from Just London Theatre Breaks can be found here:
- All my Sons Theatre Break, starting from £89 per person
- Only Fools and Horses the Musical Theatre Break, starting from £76 per person
- The Messiah Theatre Break, starting from £70 per person
- Fast Love – A Tribute to George Michael Theatre Break, starting from £70 per person
- All about Eve Theatre Break, starting from £82 per person
- 9 to 5 The Musical Theatre Break, starting from £73 per person
- Waitress Theatre Break, starting from £73 person
Prices quoted include the theatre ticket and one-night stay in a Central London hotel based on two people sharing a room.
Read about Mark Bibby Jackson’s stay in London’s South Bank and Borough Market.
For more information or to book visit www.justlondontheatrebreaks.com